The Chaco Liner has a fine point which permits accurate drawing of both straight lines and free hand curves.
- Fit the cap to bottom of the pen during use for added length and easy drawing
- Pat the powdered ink to erase lines and marks. Wash fabric with detergent to remove any persistent marks
Notes for Use
- Test on a piece of scrap fabric to be sure that the lines and marks can be erased (do not use fabrics that are not washable)
- Keep the Chaco Liner Pen Style as vertical as possible during use
- Ironing or dry cleaning may make the marks permanent
- Fasten the cap firmly to the body when not in use, to prevent spills